14 THANKSGIVING RECIPE IDEAS TO IMPRESS
This is a recipe roundup from my Youtube food recipes playlist.
Last year I made a bunch of Youtube videos on food. As most of you know by now I am a mom of 4 little boys, so aside from skincare and travel I cook a lot. I love food. I appreciate the time and effort in preparing a meal that gathers the whole family and furthers family bonds and memories. Here are some of our favorite Thanksgiving recipes.
I also created a little list of the items I purchase a lot for baking, making gifts and elevating our food.
1. SPATCHCOCK TURKEY FOR SUPER CRISPY SKIN
2. BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP
3. SAGE & SHALLOT COMPOUND BUTTER
4. CRANBERRY & POMEGRANATE SAUCE
5. BACON BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH ALMONDS
6. NO DRIPPING GRAVY
7. TARRAGON STEAK
8. SWEET MASHED POTATO
9. HOMEMADE FRENCH BREAD
10. APPLE ALMOND CRISP WITH CINNAMON WHIP CREAM
11. BERRY ALMOND CRISP WITH ORANGE WHIP CREAM
12. SWEET SPICED NUTS
13. CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
14. SALTED WALNUT CARAMELS
15. "BONUS" OUR FAMILY ORANGE ROLLS
These rolls are always a tradition at Thanksgiving and at Christmas. I have not made a video on them, but my sister has the recipe on her food blog.
All recipes are currently in the description of each video. Make sure to look in the description "show more info" for all the details on the recipes above.