Biorevitalizan Curenex PDRN 5 ml
Curenex is a popular South Korean bi0revitalizant with a unique composition. It quickly copes with age-related changes in the skin of the face, as in several directions: nourishes, moisturizes, stimulates the synthesis of collagen, elastin, and other elements of the extracellular matrix. Contains salmon DNA, which enhances regeneration and healing processes.
Besides the PDRN component (Salmon DNA), it is the key ingredient in Curanex, which contains optimal concentration levels of active ingredients like multi peptides, hyaluronic acid, collagen, and glutathione.
PDRN + 15 multipeptides + HA + collagen + glutathione with optimal concentration level.
- Safe to use. Does not cause allergies, irritation, or other side effects
- Has a pronounced anti-aging effect
- Elimination of many aesthetic defects at the same time
- Stimulates the natural processes of cell rejuvenation and renewal
- The result is kept for a long time
Purpose of the product:
It is used in injection cosmetic techniques for rejuvenating mature and aging skin. Curenex biorevitalization is performed using a meso technique or microneedle therapy device.
Indications for use:
- Any wrinkles, flabbiness, excessive dryness, thinning of the skin
- Dull, unhealthy complexion
- Acne, post-acne
- Age spots, age-related darkening of the epidermis
- Enlarged pores
The procedures are done every 10 days. For a pronounced effect, 3 sessions are enough. It is recommended to do 2 supporting procedures, with an interval of 2 months. Manufacturer: K Derma Release form: bottle 5 ml Storage conditions: from 2 to 25 C The shelf life is 3 years